Ajio Mastercard Offer
Ajio Mastercard Offer
Extra up to Rs.1000 off on minimum order value of Rs.2999
Promo code: MCAJ1000
Valid till March 31, 2024
- Click on http://bit.ly/3XkDum6 to visit the curated styles page on AJIO.
- Add the products of your choice from the curated styles to the cart.
- Signup/Login on AJIO before applying the coupon code.
- Apply coupon code "MCAJ1000" under ''Use coupon'' to get the discount. and pay wity your Mastercard
Terms & Conditions:
- Offer is valid till March 31, 2024
- Under this Offer, Cardholders gets extra up to Rs.1000 off on minimum order value of Rs.2999
- Offer valid only on online orders placed via http://bit.ly/3XkDum6
- Use promocode MCAJ1000 to shop from AJIO and get extra UPTO Rs 1000 off on min purchase of Rs.2999 on your favourites from curated styles of T-shirts, Jackets, Sweaters and Sweatshirts, Party Wear, Jeans & Trousers, Dresses, Sneakers & Footwear, Accessories, Jewellery, & much more from top brands
- Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion offered by AJIO.
- AJIO reserves the right to cancel the orders placed by Eligible Users if the transaction is found to be of fraudulent nature.
- AJIO reserves the right to modify the terms of the Offer, or discontinue it at any time without assigning any reasons, and without any prior intimation to users
- Coupon may be redeemed only once per user and is non-negotiable and non-encashable.
- In case of any issues or questions relating to the offer, users may contact AJIO at https://www.ajio.com/selfcare
- To redeem, Place your online order on http://bit.ly/3XkDum6 Select items of your choice. Apply the promocodes MCAJ1000 Fill out the required address details. Make payment through Mastercard
- The Exclusive offers/discounts under these Programs cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
- The Offer is available only upon making full payment by a valid and unexpired Mastercard card issued in India.
- Offer is not valid for Cash on Delivery.
- To redeem this offer, cardholders should login to their account or create an account, if they are not registered.
- The offer is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or cheque or any form of credit.
- Total spends will be calculated on the basis of product cost only excluding all taxes, GST, delivery charges, etc. Any taxes or liabilities or charges payable to the Government or any other authority or body, if any, shall be borne directly by the cardholder and/or billed to the account of the cardholder
- Any dispute regarding delivery, service, suitability, merchantability, availability or quality of the offer/or product/services availed under this offer must be addressed in writing, by the cardholder directly to email@example.com. Mastercard or the issuing bank will not be liable for the same.
- Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in the offer. Any participation shall be voluntary and all participants understand, acknowledge and agree that the offer is purely on a best effort basis and Mastercard does not assume any liability whatsoever regarding the offer, the delivery of services or any incidental matter.
- No two offers can be clubbed together and no additional discount/offer will be applicable.
- Any cardholder who utilises, participates in, or attempts to utilise or participate in the Mastercard Card Offers programme, irrevocably agrees to the following: Mastercard will not be liable under contract, tort or any other theory of law for any claim regarding loss or damage howsoever incurred in relation to the use (or attempted use) of the Offer; and accordingly, the cardholder will not make any claim against Mastercard regarding the same.
- Each benefit/privilege may be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by AJIO. Cardholders are solely responsible for checking and complying with the same.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of India and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai.
- Mastercard reserves the right to add, alter, modify, change or vary any of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar or not, or to withdraw it altogether at any point in time, without any prior notice.