Candere Mastercard Offer
Coupon Code: MCARD5
Candere Mastercard Offer
Offer Details :
Additional 5% off on minimum spends of Rs.15,000 at www.candere.com
Type of Offer :
Redemption process :
Quote the promotion code MCARD5 during checkout at www.candere.com and pay with your Bandhan Bank Mastercard Debit Card
Valid till March 31, 2022
Terms and Conditions:
- The Offer is valid till March 31, 2022.
- Under this offer, cardholders gets an additional 5% on Diamond & Gemstone jewellery products at www.candere.com by quoting the promotion code MCARD5.
- The offer is not applicable Gold Jewellery, coins/bars and loose Solitaires.
- The Offer is available only upon making full payment by a valid and unexpired Bandhan Bank Mastercard Debit Card issued in India.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offer/ promotion/ scheme.
- The offer can be availed only once during the offer period.
- Offer is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash, cheque or any form of credit or any other merchandise/ special offer.
- Total minimum spends will be calculated on the basis of product cost only excluding all taxes, GST, delivery charges, etc. Any taxes or liabilities or charges payable to the Government or any other authority or body, if any, shall be borne directly by the cardholder and/ or billed to the account of the cardholder.
- In the event of any queries regarding the Offer, customers may contact the Merchant by calling at +91-9702414617 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in the Offer. Any participation shall be voluntary and all participants understand, acknowledge and agree that the Offer is purely on a best effort basis and Mastercard does not assume any liability whatsoever regarding the Offer, the delivery of services or any incidental matter.
- Any cardholder who utilises, participates in, or attempts to utilise or participate in the Mastercard Card Offers programme, irrevocably agrees to the following: Mastercard will not be liable under contract, tort or any other theory of law for any claim regarding loss or damage howsoever incurred in relation to the use (or attempted use) of the Offer; and accordingly, the cardholder will not make any claim against Mastercard regarding the same.
- Any claims, complaints or issues regarding service, quality or products etc. need to be made to Candere directly. Mastercard or the issuing bank will not be responsible for the same.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of India and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai
- Each benefit/ privilege may be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by Candere. Cardholders are solely responsible for checking and complying with the same.
- Mastercard reserves the right to add, alter, modify, change or vary any of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar or not, or to withdraw it altogether at any point in time, without any prior notice.