HDFC Life Click2Protect Plus

HDFC Life Click2Protect Plus

Attractive premiums for non-tobacco users 9 cover options​
Get comprehensive protection with this ideal plan with 9 cover options
  • Comprehensive coverage at affordable cost 

  • Financial protection for you and your family 

  • Customised plan with choice of cover options (plan option must be chosen at inception of policy and cannot be changed during the policy tenure) 

  • Life: This pays lump sum on death. Additional Life Stage Protection feature increases your insurance cover at key milestones of your life without medicals 

  • Extra Life: This pays an additional lumpsum on death due to accident 

  • Income: This pays 10% of the Sum Assured on death with the remaining 90% 

is payable as monthly income over 15 years 

  • Income Plus: This pays the Sum Assured to the nominee upon the death of  

the life assured as well as a monthly income to the family for a period of 10 years. A  

monthly income equal to 0.5% of Sum Assured becomes payable for a period of 10  

years. The monthly income can be level or increasing at a simple rate of 10% p.a. on  

each policy anniversary. 

  • Insurance cover available up to 85 years of age 

  • Single, Limited and Regular premium payment options to choose from 

  • Attractive premium rates for non-tobacco users 

  • Tax benefit as per prevailing tax laws 

As per underwriting norms, rates are defined which are individual customer specific. Insurance is underwritten by HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited | IRDAI Reg. No. 101. 

Age: 

  • Minimum at entry – 18 years 

  • Maximum at entry – 65 years 

  • Maximum at maturity – 85 years 

(All ages mentioned above are age last birthday)

  • KYC documents – Identity Proof and Address Proof 
  • As per underwriting guidelines, additional documents may be required 

 

Apply Now

Make sure you and your loved ones are taken care of in any emergency 

Protect yourself with a Bandhan Bank insurance policy today

We will get in touch with you shortly

Please fill all fields