NextGen Banker’s Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance
NextGen Banker’s Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance affiliated to Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (MAKAUT), West Bengal
Your first step towards a successful banking career
NextGen Banker’s Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance is a advanced training programme for the Banking and Financial sector. Bandhan-Konnagar recognised the need of training competent aspirants and created this unique programme, affiliated to Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (MAKAUT), West Bengal. The objective of the programme is to develop skilled banking workforce.
- One-year full-time residential course at Bandhan School of Development Management (BSDM) at its campus in Kolkata
- Includes ten months of classroom training and a two-month internship with reputed Banks
- Courses are built around various aspects of banking such as regulatory requirements, laws, processes, products and services
- A monthly stipend is paid to the students during the duration of the course
- On successful completion of the course, candidates are offered placement assistance
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible
- Aged between 21 and 27 years at the time of application
- Graduates from any discipline, with a First Class in at least 2 of the final 3 examinations (Secondary, Higher Secondary, Graduation)
- The selection process is conducted across different parts of the country (offline as well as online) and includes course counselling, aptitude test and personal interviews. Details can be shared over e-mail.
- Rs.3,50,000 plus applicable tax – includes food and lodging during the period of classroom training
- After selection, the students have to deposit Rs. 4,13,000
- Loan facility is also available for deserving students with a down payment of Rs.1,00,000 which has to be deposited at the time of registration
- Rest of the amount will be given as “Yuva Loan”.